Head of Project Management
Yorkshire – capital equipment
For a well-established, market leading capital equipment manufacturer, we are recruiting a Head of Project Management, to be based on site in West Yorkshire.
- Reporting into the Managing Director, as Head of Project Management you will manage customer projects from Sales hand-over, balancing the needs of the business with customer requirements and satisfaction.
- You will be an integral part of the senior leadership team and advise the business on operational performance and improvement.
- With a constant focus on customer satisfaction, you will bring strong leadership to a team of Project Managers, and act as a role model for a culture of positive change and Continuous Improvement.
- As the head of PMO, you will lead the Project Management Office function, developing frameworks and methodologies to enhance project management practices across the organisation.
- With an engineering background and qualification, you have gained significant experience managing an in-house Project Management function in complex manufacturing environments.
- With excellent communication skills, you thrive on leading internal stakeholders whilst managing customers’ requirements, playing a crucial role in effective escalation processes.
- You have experience at Senior Leadership Team level and are comfortable developing strategies and implementing Project Management practices throughout the business.
If you are genuinely passionate about making a difference to internal operations and customer satisfaction, we want to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: firstname.lastname@example.org