For a market leader in innovative building solutions, we are recruiting a Training Manager.
- The Training Manager will be responsible for the effective running of the Training department, ensuring all customers and colleagues are trained to the highest standards to maintain a market-leading brand reputation.
- As a Brand Ambassador, they will create, design and deliver industry leading product training programmes to ensure optimum competence on products and processes, and to maintain compliance to strict industry standards.
- With an eye for innovative delivery methods, the Training Manager will create learning content using multiple channels, with a focus on digital training solutions.
- Whilst building up and managing the training team, they will work closely with Product, Technical, Marketing and Commercial teams to ensure training is current and up to date.
- With a professional training qualification and experience of training and L&D best practice, you have demonstrated experience as a trainer of external and internal stakeholders.
- You have gained experience developing teams of product trainers in a manufacturing, technical, IT or personal development sector.
- As Training Manager, you have experience designing and delivering a range of training programmes, incorporating digital training tools, e-learning techniques and delivery methods.
- With a natural ability to engage and enthuse your audience, you have a passion for helping people exceed their potential.
If you are an ambitious training professional who is passionate about ensuring the market-leading position of your organisation through the delivery of best-in-class training content, you will fit right in. Please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: firstname.lastname@example.org