Sales Manager (UK & Benelux)
West Midlands home based – Manufacturing
For a well-established and market leading manufacturer of engineering intralogistics solutions based in Italy, we are recruiting a Sales Manager for the UK, Belgium and Netherlands markets.
- As Sales Manager for the territory, you will be responsible for designing and implementing your own sales strategy for new machines sales and service with a focus on the UK, Belgium and Netherlands.
- You will be an integral part of the management team and advise the business on performance and growth in your market, being commercially and strategically astute.
- A seasoned Business Development Manager, you will actively identify and pursue new supply chain transformation projects, develop new business targets, and prepare commercial proposals in close collaboration with engineering and technical at head office.
- Taking ownership of the customer experience and striving for an optimum service delivery throughout, you will work closely with head office to maximise opportunities and grow joint sales.
The candidate profile:
- With a mechanical engineering background and/or qualification, you have gained significant commercial experience in complex automation/process engineering, preferably selling material handling solutions into the e-commerce/sorting/logistics/supply chain transformation markets.
- A business development manager through and through, it is essential that you have developed your sales career in the UK, most likely selling to logistics carriers, airports, sorting offices etc.
- You thrive on delivering excellent customer service and working in a multi-cultural environment.
If you are an ambitious and passionate Business Development Manager or Sales Manager who gets a buzz out of selling complex engineering solutions, we want to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: email@example.com