SALES MANAGER (UK wide)
DEFENSE AND SECURITY- HOME BASED
Looking to work in a dynamic, high-tech environment which fosters innovation?
For a world leader in the development and manufacture of high-tech visualization solutions, such as high-resolution displays and imaging software and hardware, we are recruiting a Sales Manager to cover the UK territory.
You will develop and manage the customer base consisting of end users and system integrators in the Defence Industry, throughout the UK.
You will focus on system integrators eg. Lockheed Martin, Thales, General Dynamics, British Aerospace etc, with Government and Defence customers to develop new business for electronic military equipment for tanks, submarines, naval ships, vehicles and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.
- As Sales Manager you will be responsible for successfully implementing the sales strategy for your region as well as developing new business and a long term and sustainable growth path.
- You will actively identify and develop relationships with all stakeholders involved in the procurement process eg. technical buyers, commercial and engineering teams.
- The Sales Manager will work closely with Product Management in Europe and the USA for technical support.
- You will develop your knowledge of the UK Defence and Security market by proactively building long term relationships with industrial players, ensuring you are up to date with industry trends, market opportunities and competitive products.
- Of degree calibre, preferably Engineering or Business, it is essential that you have experience with the European aerospace and defence landscape (standards and specifications, government type contracts), with a good understanding of Ministry of Defence (MOD) guidelines, compliance and procurement processes for military programmes.
- As Sales Manager, you understand complex, long sales cycles in an international high-tech B2B environment.
- You thrive on developing your networking skills and have a natural ability to build strong customer relationships at all levels within your customers’ organisations.
- You are able to travel extensively throughout the UK (30-50%).
If you are an ambitious Business Development Manager, Key Account Manager or Sales Manager who thrives on developing new business from scratch and working closely with dynamic international teams with high standards, please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: firstname.lastname@example.org