Nottinghamshire – waste management solutions
For a fast-growing and agile Total Waste Management solutions provider based in Nottinghamshire, we are recruiting a Sales Director to build up and grow the sales department.
- Working closely with the Managing Director, the Sales Director will develop the strategic agenda and implement the sales and marketing strategy to maximise business performance, achieve sales targets and expand the customer base across industry sectors.
- Recruiting from scratch and building up Business Development, Telesales and Marketing teams, providing leadership and coaching, they will engender a positive culture of strong performance, growth and rewards.
- Ensuring the capture of critical data in relation to conversion targets and market opportunities, they will build a digitally focussed sales process and prospect management system.
The candidate profile:
- The Sales Director will have gained experience in a fast-paced, agile SME environment building up and managing sales teams in business services.
- As Head of Sales, Sales Manager or Sales Director, they have demonstrable hands-on experience developing a sales and marketing strategy across a wide variety of industries.
- An entrepreneurial and driven natural leader, they thrive on driving performance and growth in their team.
If you are a digitally biased, ambitious and passionate sales leader who would love the chance to take a lead role in growing a business, please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: firstname.lastname@example.org