Sales Director (Europe)
For a well-established, innovative semiconductors manufacturer, we are recruiting a European Sales Director (office based).
- As Sales Director for Europe and part of the Senior Management Team, you will be responsible for developing and implementing your sales strategy whilst leading and growing a well-established sales team.
- You will be an integral part of the senior leadership team and advise the business on performance and growth, bringing expertise on commercial strategy and team leadership.
- You will foster a genuine customer-focused approach, prioritising long term partnerships and close collaboration, with a view to ensuring optimum customer service and experience.
The candidate profile:
- With a business or engineering background and qualification, you have gained significant commercial experience with high volume, high technology solutions manufacturers (e.g. electronic components).
- A sales leader through and through, it is essential that you have developed your career selling innovative engineering solutions through relationship nurturing on a global scale.
- Above all, you must demonstrate the ability to adapt to a SME and play a key part in the continued success of the organization at European level.
If you are an enthusiastic and passionate sales director who thrives on developing internal and external relationships, we want to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: firstname.lastname@example.org