Supply Chain Manager
Maidstone area (site based)
For a well-established manufacturer of road equipment, we are recruiting a Supply Chain Manager to report directly into the Managing Director.
- A key part of the Senior Leadership Team, the Supply Chain Manager will design and implement the end-to-end supply chain strategy to contribute to the profitable and sustainable growth of the business.
- They will manage, develop and motivate teams of Procurement, Logistics, Technical Sales Support and Industrialisation to engender the optimisation of operational efficiencies.
- Always driving solutions for improvements, the Supply Chain Manager will lead the Sales and Operations Planning process to facilitate the achievement of company financial objectives.
- Whilst developing agile procurement strategies to address changing demand trends, they will align with production planning and logistics to ensure optimum end-to-end performance, thereby maximising customer satisfaction.
The candidate profile:
- A seasoned Head of Supply Chain / Supply Chain Director / Supply Chain Manager in long lead time manufacturing environments, you have a successful track record of designing and implementing supply chain strategies.
- With a strong affinity to continuous improvement and Lean management practices, you have led and improved S&OP processes in environments of engineered solutions.
- A natural leader with an entrepreneurial mindset, you have experience leading and engaging procurement and logistics teams with a global reach.
If you are an ambitious and driven Supply Chain professional who thrives on sitting at the top table and being a key part of the financial success of a global operation, please send your CV and cover email with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: email@example.com