Senior Bid Manager
Kent – Waste Management & Recycling
Wanting to play a part in environmental sustainability? This is an exceptional opportunity to join a uniquely diverse and fast-growing business with strong values at its core.
- As Senior Bid Manager, you will identify public and private sector business development opportunities, and manage the bid management process from pre-qualification to mobilisation.
- You will work closely with the Managing Director and the rest of the Board to gain support and approval for each new tender, leading the preparation, presentation and submission of proposed bidding strategies.
- You will assemble and lead multi-disciplinary bid teams to ensure all bids are delivered on time and to the highest standard of quality.
- Throughout the bid lifecycle, you will liaise with key stakeholders including the operational team responsible for ultimate delivery, to ensure an efficient and compliant mobilisation of each contract.
- Educated to degree level in a business or technical discipline, you are experienced in bid preparation and proposal writing, preferably in waste management and resource sectors.
- Experienced in the preparation of project proposals (technical, financial, legal) for Local Authority and private contracts, you thrive on the successful delivery of project tenders, having developed exceptional Project Management skills and techniques.
- With a natural ability to influence and persuade senior stakeholders, you have excellent communication and organization skills.
- Above all, you must be particularly customer focused and take pride in the organisation you represent. Always willing to challenge the status quo and to be involved in all areas of the business, you are keen to develop your career in a very diverse, innovative and dynamic environment.
If you are an ambitious Bid professional who thrives on finding solutions to continuously improve services and grow the business, please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: email@example.com