For this well-respected recognised market leader in innovative building solutions, we are recruiting a Product Trainer.
- The Product Trainer will be responsible for delivering and maintain leading training courses to develop customers’ knowledge of products and processes, ensuring they are able to specify, fabricate and install products to the highest standards.
- Delivering theoretical and practical training seminars through multiple channels (online and face to face), the Product Trainer will aim at increasing customer engagement at all times.
- They will develop and maintain a high level of knowledge of construction industry standards and legislation to ensure optimum compliance.
- With relevant technical product experience with a fenestration manufacturer, fabricator or contractor, you have developed a strong knowledge of the industry (facades, windows, doors).
- Whilst training experience is not essential, you need to have a natural ability for absorbing and imparting knowledge on new products, new ideas and technologies.
- With a passion for engaging your audience, as brand ambassador you will train customers to ensure they maintain the highest levels of compliance and reputation for your brand.
If you are an ambitious fenestration specialist willing to contribute to building the brand of the world leader in their field, we want to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: email@example.com