PCS Project Manager – International
North West (home based)
For a market leader in innovative building solutions, we are recruiting a Pre-Construction Services Project Manager.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for providing technical and commercial expertise, targeting large complex building projects requiring specialist pre-contract support, within conurbations in the north of England.
- You will build up a strong project pipeline with the aim of winning projects.
- As Pre-Construction Services Project Manager, you will co-ordinate pre-contract project work including engineered concept bid-ready design with customers.
- Having identified and connected with key decision makers for each project, whilst providing technical consultancy you will create strong relationships with key players i.e. clients, investors, developers; contractors; fabricating partners; façade consultants; architects.
- With a relevant Engineering degree (Structural, Mechanical or Façade), it is essential that you have gained international pre-contract sales experience in façade engineering.
- A door-opener with a solid network of contacts, you keep up to date with the latest developments, trends and competitors within the façade industry and the wider construction sector.
- A true relationship builder, the Project Manager will leverage a collaborative approach with international HQ in order to confidently co-ordinate multiple stakeholders through to decision making for all phases of large projects.
If you are an ambitious Project Manager in Pre-Construction who thrives on developing new business and working closely with dynamic international teams with high standards, please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: email@example.com