Head of Sales
Midlands based – Packaging
For a well-established, market leading packaging manufacturer and distributor, we are recruiting a Head of Sales.
- Working closely with the board, you will assist in developing the strategic agenda and implement the sales strategy to maximise business performance, achieve sales targets and expand the customer base.
- Providing leadership, coaching and mentoring to the sales team, you will inspire and motivate them to engender a strong culture of customer focus and excellent service quality.
- Whilst maintaining strong, long lasting customer relationships and leading contract and price negotiations with key accounts, you will also identify business opportunities in target markets and take the lead on business development opportunities.
The candidate profile:
- Ideally educated in a business-related discipline, you have gained your first experience in a middle management role, managing and developing small sales teams in the packaging sector.
- You have demonstrable experience developing new business and managing key accounts for a packaging manufacturer or distributor, ideally having had exposure to tender submission and understanding the legal structure of commercial contracts.
- A promising and enthusiastic leader, you thrive on driving performance and growth in an agile and fast-moving SME environment.
If you are an ambitious and passionate packaging sales leader who is ready to take the company on an impressive growth trajectory, please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: email@example.com