Head of Operations
Yorkshire – capital equipment
For a well-established, market leading capital equipment manufacturer, we are recruiting a Head of Operations, to be based on site in West Yorkshire.
- Reporting into the Managing Director, as Head of Operations, you will lead improvement in shopfloor efficiency and standardisation, based on health and safety, Lean and Right First Time tools.
- You will be an integral part of the senior leadership team and advise the business on operational performance and improvement.
- With a constant focus on customer satisfaction, you will bring strong leadership and a continuous improvement approach across Production Control and Planning, Assembly, Maintenance, HSE and Service teams.
- As a progressive Head of Operations, you will foster a culture of positive change amongst your teams through development, engagement and solid succession planning.
- With an engineering background and qualification, you have gained significant experience managing operations in a bespoke manufacturing environment.
- A strong believer of Lean manufacturing and Right First-Time principles, you have a constant eye on optimum customer satisfaction and health and safety.
- Keen to develop teams through change and transformation, you believe in achieving results through people, whilst encouraging close cooperations with supply chain and commercial functions in the business.
If you are a passionate operations director or head of operations keen to make a difference at senior leadership level, we want to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: email@example.com