Global Business Development Director
UK based – automotive
2023 could be the year you play a lead role in the electrification revolution!
For a fast-growing, highly innovative manufacturer of pioneering EV technology for automotive OEMs, we are recruiting a Global Business Development Director (flex UK base).
- As Global Business Development Director, you will be responsible for developing and implementing a business development strategy whilst developing strong customer relationships at board level.
- You will be an integral part of the senior leadership team and advise the business on performance and growth, bringing expertise on global automotive OEMs.
- You will lead, motivate, engage and grow a global sales and marketing team.
- You will foster a genuine customer-focused approach, prioritising long term partnerships and close collaboration, with a view to ensuring optimum customer experience and satisfaction.
The candidate profile:
- With a business or engineering background and qualification, you have gained significant commercial experience with automotive tier 1 / tier 2 suppliers to passenger or commercial vehicle OEMs.
- A sales leader through and through, it is essential that you have developed your career selling bespoke innovative engineering solutions on a global scale.
- Above all, you must demonstrate the ability to adapt to a scaleup/high growth organization and the hunger for playing a key role in the electrification revolution.
If you are an enthusiastic and passionate sales or business development director ready to make your mark with one of the most coveted players on the EV market, we want to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: firstname.lastname@example.org