Engineering and Maintenance Manager
For an agile and international market leader, we are recruiting an Engineering and Maintenance Manager for their site in the North East.
- The Engineering and Maintenance Manager will be responsible for providing efficient management and continuous improvement of the asset capability through clear strategies and objectives for the maintenance of plant, equipment and shutdowns.
- They will provide leadership of a team of Maintenance Engineers and Project Engineers, responsible for their recruitment, training and performance.
- With a view to maximising productivity and profitability of the manufacturing operation, the Engineering and Maintenance Manager will plan, implement and drive the Preventative Maintenance and Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) programmes for the site.
- With a relevant Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering degree, it is essential that the Engineering and Maintenance Manager has gained experience in busy manufacturing processes, leading both Project Engineering and Preventative Maintenance within ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems.
- A respected and ambitious leader, the Engineering and Maintenance Manager thrives on developing high performing teams of engineers to ensure optimum performance of the assets.
- A knowledgeable and autonomous engineer who relishes the opportunity to see large projects through from proposal to implementation, they thrive on making a strong contribution to a dynamic and profitable site within a busy environment.
If you are an ambitious Engineering or Maintenance Manager in heavy manufacturing who thrives on developing teams in a highly supportive culture and making their mark in a challenging international environment, please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: email@example.com