Chief Executive Officer
North East / Yorkshire
Our not-for-profit ethos is at the heart of everything we do.
Do you want to make a difference to the lives of children and young people? This is a unique role that will give you the opportunity to have a direct impact on the quality of services to Looked After Children and Foster Carers.
We are looking for an inspiring and creative leader to lead this not-for-profit fostering agency and continue to drive their mission of putting children’s futures first.
- To provide strategic and operational leadership to ensure the Agency meets its business aims and objectives, to ensure every penny is reinvested into the services for Looked after Children and Foster Carers.
- To develop and deliver an annual business plan for the North and Midlands regions, ensuring at all times that the Agency maintains an entirely child centred approach.
- To develop highly effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders including staff, children, foster carers, local authorities and OFSTED to support a strong culture of collaboration.
- Degree calibre, in a Business or Social Work discipline, with proven experience in a senior leadership role with strategic and financial accountability.
- Experience leading senior management teams and driving services to achieve a positive social purpose, in an environment of change and continuous improvement.
- Genuine and natural ability to develop strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders, e.g. service users, staff, regulatory bodies and local authorities.
If you are an experienced CEO/Director/Head of a not-for-profit organisation with a social purpose, and have a genuine desire to support the wellbeing and safety of Looked After Children, please send your CV and cover letter to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: firstname.lastname@example.org