Chief Financial Officer
West Yorkshire – Manufacturing
For a leading manufacturer based in Yorkshire, we are recruiting a commercially biased Chief Financial Officer.
- As CFO for this busy site based in West Yorkshire and its global sister plants, you will have overall responsibility for delivering best practice financial management, including producing timely financial records, reporting and forecasts.
- A strong partner, you will be an integral part of the Senior Leadership Team and advise the business on performance and growth, being commercially astute and operationally involved.
- You will lead, motivate and engage divisional team members throughout Europe and Asia, as well as at site level locally.
The candidate profile:
- You are CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified, with significant experience managing day to day operational activities at SME level in a manufacturing environment, also being accustomed to reporting at international corporate level.
- A seasoned Chief Financial Officer, it is essential that you have legal experience of export contract law, with knowledge of long-term contract implications.
- With an analytical mind and a track record of carrying out audits and investigative work, you are also used to managing insurances pensions, credit lines etc.
- Above all, you have strong finance leadership skills and the ability to influence and work together with colleagues at all levels, throughout the site and the wider organization globally.
If you are an ambitious Finance Director who thrives on working closely with the rest of the SLT, and on having a strong impact on the day to day operations and overall performance of a manufacturing site, please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: email@example.com