Chief Financial Officer
North East based – Manufacturing
For one of the world’s leading manufacturer of capital equipment based in the North East, we are recruiting a Chief Financial Officer.
- Responsible for all financial, commercial, safety and people aspects of the strategy, alongside the CEO and the board you will drive ambitious plans of strategic development and future growth, whilst challenging decision making operationally and strategically.
- You will ensure accurate and timely financial reporting to the CEO, shareholders and banks, whilst managing cash flow, below the line items, capital structure and funding.
- Whilst managing a well-established team, you will lead the global economic strategy and forecasting, highlighting performance levels and efficiency, recommending any changes necessary.
- As CFO, you will lead all commercial activities including contracts with clients and suppliers, export control and risk management framework.
The candidate profile:
- With a UK Accountancy qualification (preferably CIMA), you have gained significant commercial and finance leadership experience in complex industrial/technical manufacturing environments.
- You have demonstrable experience reporting internationally and working with overseas subsidiaries, understanding the financial and contractual implications of exporting high value equipment.
- A strong financial leader, you thrive on driving performance and growth in a highly technical and multi-cultural environment, whilst having gained strong leadership skills managing people through change.
If you are an ambitious and passionate finance leader who thrives on being the number two in a dynamic SME, we want to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: firstname.lastname@example.org