Business Development Manager (UK & Ireland)
Midlands, Yorkshire (home base)
We are partnering with a dynamic and successful international group looking for a Business Development Manager to keep strengthening their UK market position in the Building Materials sector.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will have overall responsibility for the growth and development of existing distributors and trade customers.
- Primarily managing and developing existing key accounts, you will maintain long lasting relationships and strive towards excellent customer service.
- As Business Development Manager, you will also categorise and convert prospects promoting the group’s product range to contractors, installers, shop fitters, interior fit-out companies.
- You will work closely with the Specifications Teams to gain visibility of future projects.
Your skills and experience:
- A Key Account Manager or Business Development Manager based in the Midlands or Yorkshire, it is essential that you have gained experience in field sales managing your own territory in the building materials sector, selling to distributors, contractors or specifiers.
- You have demonstrable experience managing existing accounts and developing relationships to maximise your position on the market.
- As Business Development Manager, you thrive on prospecting and creating new opportunities to grow your brand awareness and market share.
- You possess strong interpersonal and influencing skills with a proven capacity to develop effective business relationships with other stakeholders across the UK business and at global level.
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop the UK reputation and market share of a recognised European leader, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: CV@cooperedwards.com