Aftermarket Service Director
Yorkshire – Manufacturing
For a well-established manufacturer based in Yorkshire, we are recruiting an Aftermarket Service Director.
- As Aftermarket Service Director, you will have overall responsibility for leading and developing a highly efficient and customer focused Service operation globally.
- You will be an integral part of the Senior Leadership Team and advise the business on performance and growth, being commercially astute and strategically astute.
- Taking ownership of the service offering, the Aftermarket Service Director will make it their mission to improve and develop solid service levels and relationships, with internal stakeholders and external customers.
- You will lead, motivate and engage team members locally and globally.
The candidate profile:
- With a mechanical engineering background and/or qualification, you have gained significant commercial experience in complex automation/process engineering, whilst reporting at international corporate level.
- A seasoned Service professional, it is essential that you have developed your career to Aftermarket of Service Director level implementing change in a highly customer service focused and multi-cultural environment.
- Most of all, the Aftermarket Service Director must have strong leadership skills and thrive on developing solid customer relationships globally.
If you are an ambitious Aftermarket or Service Director and get a buzz out of growing your business unit commercially, please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: email@example.com