Amazon Marketplace Trading Manager – Consumer Goods Retailer
Ambitious to make your mark in a fast-growing online retailer? Frustrated by the inability to influence and drive your online strategy?
This is an exceptional opportunity to play a key role in the rapid growth of a dynamic and agile retailer with strong family values at its core, with excellent progression potential.
The impact you will have:
As Amazon Marketplace Manager and as part of the management team, you will be responsible for the growth of their Amazon US account, with full ownership of the Profit and Loss of the account.
- Remaining close to the market trends, competitors’ activities and consumer behaviours on the platform, you will constantly analyse the market in order to find future opportunities in your categories.
- Working closely with the Buying Manager to ensure optimum demand fulfilment, a key part of the Amazon Marketplace Manager’s role will be predicting customer demands and forecasting sales.
- You will optimise the use of systems by constantly analysing data and insight to recommend efficiency opportunities within the platform, and creating effective analytical tools to keep up with a wide SKU range.
- As Amazon Marketplace Manager, you will be responsible for adapting pricing to meet targets, maximising sales and driving an AMS strategy. You will continuously optimise stock levels, with regular monitoring, control and replenishment of stock levels.
Could this be you?
- Of degree calibre in Economics, Business or a related discipline, it is essential that you have gained significant experience on the Amazon marketplace, with Profit and Loss resposibility for the account in a FMCG category.
- With a highly analytical mind and a keen eye for detail, you thrive on solving problems and working the system. You have excellent computing skills, advanced Excel programming skills and Amazon specific software (H10, Junglescout, repricers etc).
- Financially motivated and driven, you recognise the significant potential for financial reward in this role.
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial by nature, you have an affinity for small, dynamic, family run businesses: you enjoy getting your hands dirty and growing beyond the limits of a job description.
- Whilst this is an autonomous stand-alone role, it is essential that you communicate confidently with a variety of stakeholders throughout the organisation, eg. merchandising, marketing and warehouse teams.
If you are an ambitious Amazon trading expert who is eager to learn and grow, please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: email@example.com