Assistant Director Marketing and Recruitment – 12 months Temp to Perm
Base: Yorkshire, North East or East Midlands – Social Care
Do you want to make a difference to the lives of children and young people? If you are ready to “give back” and make a difference and you are looking for more than just a job, this new role of Assistant Director of Marketing (and Foster Carers Recruitment) is a unique opportunity to be a key player on a winning team!
We are looking for a results driven, self-motivated Marketing leader to help us recruit foster carers who open their hearts and homes to support our mission of putting children’s futures first.
Does this sound like you?
As senior Marketing professional, you think strategically about channels and messaging, roll up your sleeves to execute campaigns and programmes, and track and measure everything.
You understand that an employer brand is more than a logo and will know how to communicate our value proposition both authentically and transparently.
Our not for profit ethos is at the heart of everything we do.
Your leadership style will inspire people to create and share their stories, amplifying our reach and creating a strong pipeline of suitable foster carers to recruit.
You will want to develop a deep understanding of the ethos and values of our organisation and our target audience – and your communication will always make it stick!
How you’ll make an impact
- Bringing a commercial, ‘customer’ lens to our senior leadership team.
- Managing & developing a (foster carers’) recruitment, contracts and marketing team.
- Overseeing the prospective foster carer experience, and developing relationships with key stakeholders.
- Helping us articulate our awesomeness both internally & externally.
- Optimising resources and measuring ROI.
We’d love you to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
- Degree calibre, preferably in a commercial or marketing discipline.
- As Assistant Director of Marketing, you have practical and proven experience in a marketing role within a people and service focused organisation.
- A track record in delivering results.
This is a key role so you will need to bring bags of enthusiasm, curiosity, initiative and ideas. If the sound of this Assistant Director of Marketing role gives you goose bumps, we want to hear from you! Flexible base Yorkshire or North East.