UK Sales Manager
Our client is a well-established Consumer Durables manufacturer looking to grow their UK commercial team through continued development of key accounts. We are currently seeking a UK Sales Manager to manage existing key accounts and develop new business domestically, whilst managing a small sales team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- With overall responsibility for retail and distribution sales within the UK market, you will manage and grow the existing network of key accounts amongst DIY retailers.
- You will manage, develop and mentor an existing National Accounts team.
- Aiming to enable a deeper and closer relationship with key accounts, you will develop a domestic business development strategy, always striving to grow the category for the long term rather than be SKU focused.
- Working closely with International Sales and E-Commerce Sales, you will help leverage existing relationships with retailers in the UK and in other European geographies.
- Making the most of internal resources, you will leverage in-house creative resources, such as Product Development and Product Management.
Your skills and experience:
- Of graduate calibre, you have several years’ experience as National Accounts Manager, looking for your next step up to include team management.
- It is essential that you have gained experience managing domestic accounts in the consumer durables/DIY distribution channels.
- With a strong focus on selling made-to-order solutions with long-term impact on the growth of the category, you have a genuine passion for adding value and developing long-lasting partnerships with customers.
If you meet the above criteria and are keen to make your mark in a dynamic organisation, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: CV@cooperedwards.com