Technical Service Manager
North East attractive package
Our client is a well-established international group looking for a Technical Service Manager to support a period of rapid growth.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will have overall responsibility for Technical Support in the UK.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction, you will ensure the efficient running of day-to-day technical support, always striving for high quality service to clients.
- You will provide strong and dynamic leadership of the fast-growing technical service team; motivating, engaging and developing the team to promote a proactive culture and continuously improve the performance of the department.
- You will develop and manage the service process effectively, identify and implement improvements for an overall more efficient process.
Your skills and experience:
- Of degree calibre in an Engineering related discipline, you have gained experience managing well-established teams of customer service and technical support in a B2B machinery manufacturing and/or distribution environment.
- Always putting the customer satisfaction first, you are also process driven and always looking for ways to improve customer support. You are highly organised and can plan your team’s schedule efficiently.
- You will have demonstrable experience growing and taking to the next level a profitable technical support department.
- You will possess strong interpersonal and influencing skills with a proven capacity to develop effective business relationships with other stakeholders across the UK business and at global level.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems and design packages would be a distinct advantage.
- You will be in a position to travel up to 20% of your time.
If you meet the above criteria we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: CV@cooperedwards.com