Sales & Marketing Manager (international)
Our client is a highly dynamic and innovative leader in developing advanced laser and inkjet printing processes. As part of their ambitious strategic growth plans, we are now looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager to develop new business on a global scale.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Generate new business in machinery orders, PE-Fab manufacturing (clean room printing and lasering), and contract R&D, whilst leveraging strong technical support from engineering teams.
- Develop long term relationships with your identified target customers across various sectors and applications, such as Printed Electronic (PE) devices using inkjet and laser processes, capacitive touch panels, smart windows/glass, flexible displays, thin film photovoltaics, bio & environmental sensors, wearable electronics/smart textiles, healthcare devices, bio-printing etc.
- Train, manage and measure the performance of distributors, by periodically reviewing existing distribution agreements (China, Taiwan, India, Japan, Europe, USA, Korea, RoW).
- Through trade shows, networking events and conferences, gather market intelligence relevant to your customers and competitors, feeding back to the relevant teams within the organisation, liaising closely with Process, Systems and Product Engineering Groups.
- Up to 30% travel to Asia to visit offices, customers, distributors and accompany customers.
Your skills and experience:
- A graduate in an Engineering or Science related degree, it is essential that you have gained significant experience selling high value, low volume machinery (ideally but not essentially in print/laser machine tools).
- A natural ability to develop solid long-lasting relationships with customers and stakeholders globally, driven by the ability to influence decision makers.
- A high degree of flexibility, as no two days are the same and require a significant amount of adaptability to the changing demands of a highly dynamic business.
- A strong team player who enjoys an exceptional amount of support from the board and the Engineering teams, you are looking to develop your career with a fast-growing entrepreneurial organisation.
- Able to travel extensively, you have a natural curiosity for international business cultures.
If you meet the above criteria and have a strong desire to challenge yourself and learn in a dynamic scientific environment, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to us CV@cooperedwards.com