Regional Sales Manager – Southern Europe
For a leading global engineering manufacturer operating from the UK, we are recruiting a regional Sales Manager for Southern Europe (France, Spain and Italy).
The main responsibilities:
- The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for developing their own Sales strategy throughout France, Spain and Italy, by developing and maintaining close relationships with existing accounts and target customers.
- They will develop sound knowledge of the business strategy of existing and target clients to enable the development and implementation of a clear five year plan.
- They will develop new channels to market and look for new product/service opportunities, understanding what is critical to the customer to support the development of products and services.
- They will deliver sound market intelligence about key competitors, price and delivery positions, developing a thorough knowledge of process and product requirements.
The profile required:
- Degree qualified, it is essential that you have experienced a highly technical environment of capital equipment/automation equipment/machine tools manufacturing.
- Above all, your Business Development and Account Management experience and skills have brought you success in highly consultative and medium term sales cycles.
- Based in the UK, France, Italy or Spain, you are committed to a certain degree of flexibility and 50% travel within Southern Europe and to the UK.
- Fluency in English is required, professional use of French/Italian or Spanish would be advantageous.
If you are an enthusiastic business developer with a strong engineering solutions bias who meets the above criteria and wants to make their mark in a growing organisation, please send your CV and cover letter highlighting your motivation for applying for this role, with current remuneration package, to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards.