North England Attractive package
Our client is a leading manufacturer of machinery. We are recruiting an Operations Director to provide operational leadership to the business.
The main responsibilities include:
- Optimise production levels and driving excellence in a complex manufacturing environment.
- As part of the senior leadership team, play a pivotal role in defining and driving change through the organisation.
- Ensure that there is a solid delivery plan to meet current and future demands (S&OP, implementation and processes).
- Work closely with customers and ensure the operations team has a good understanding of their commercial implications.
The profile required:
- It is essential that you have gained experience in in a complex manufacturing and engineering environment at board level.
- You have demonstrated capability to drive sustainable change throughout an organisation, using CI and 6 Sigma.
- With a strong commercial sense, above all you are a natural leader with an enthusiasm for developing and engaging your teams.
If you meet the above criteria and want to find out more about this challenge, please send your CV and cover letter to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: CV@Cooperedwards.com