As Marketing Manager, you will manage the Marketing Department and the company brand, to support sales development of this busy fast-moving industrial services provider.
- You will develop and implement the Marketing strategy including advertising, merchandising, digital and print.
- You will create content and write copy for advertising, direct mail, newsletters, website and social media., sometimes managing external creative agencies.
- The Marketing Manager will be responsible for all aspects of digital marketing, projects and campaigns, including monitoring coverage and performance, whilst developing a strong branding across the business.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Digital Marketing within a customer facing business (B2C services ideally).
- Degree calibre in Business, Marketing or Communications.
- Excellent communication skills
- Second-to-none copywriting skills including writing creative content and white papers.
If you are an ambitious Marketing Manager looking for the chance to make your mark in order to contribute to the success of the business, please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: email@example.com