Our client is a highly dynamic and innovative leader in developing advanced laser processes. As part of their ambitious strategic growth plans, we are now looking for a Marketing Executive to drive and support global marketing activities.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the production of marketing materials such as technical brochures, press releases, display material and videos.
- Maintain website updates to ensure its content is in line with the latest technological developments, and in line with the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Supporting the Sales and Marketing Manager, identify, organise and prepare for trade shows, networking events and conferences, providing full event support.
- Working closely with Engineering and Sales, draft and post social media content where appropriate.
- Liaise and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns.
- Supporting the Sales and Marketing Manager, conduct market research and monitor competitor activity, in order to contribute to, and develop, marketing plans and strategies.
Your skills and experience:
- A graduate in a Business or Marketing related degree, you have gained experience in a similar Marketing support role in a manufacturing or scientific environment.
- You have significant experience planning and organising events and trade shows in support of the sales team.
- You have a good understanding of PR, social media and website management systems.
- Whilst being able to hit the ground running and work autonomously, you are willing to learn from, as well as support, engineering and sales teams, to encourage a mutually beneficial environment.
- Strong attention to detail, especially for proof reading and copywriting purposes, is matched by solid communication skills.
If you meet the above criteria and wish to develop your career and make your mark in a fast-moving scientific environment, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to us CV@cooperedwards.com