For a well-established and growing distributor of branded power tools and accessories, we are recruiting a Managing Director.
- Working closely with the shareholders, the Managing Director will be entirely responsible for the strategic agenda, and will implement their strategy to drive the profitable and sustainable growth of the business.
- They will manage, develop and motivate a well-established team to engender a strong culture of customer focus and excellent service quality.
- Whilst identifying new customers, markets, geographies and products, the Managing Director will also lead improvement projects e.g. CRM, stock management systems and e-commerce platforms.
The candidate profile:
- It is essential that you have experience leading sales teams in the power tools or consumables sector, selling to trade businesses.
- A hands-on, enthusiastic and ambitious leader, you will have demonstrable experience managing the P&L of an agile SME through a phase of growth.
- Highly customer focused, you have had exposure to optimising IT systems with a view to improving customer service and service delivery.
If you are an ambitious and driven Sales Director or Managing Director who is ready to take the company on an impressive growth trajectory, please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: firstname.lastname@example.org