Flexible base WFH (Lancashire head office)
For a well-established service provider to the veterinary sector based in the North West, we are recruiting a Managing Director (flexible base, WFH).
- Working closely with the shareholders, the Managing Director will design and implement the strategy to drive the profitable and sustainable growth of the business.
- They will manage, develop and motivate a well-established clinical and operational team to engender a strong culture of customer focus and excellent service.
- Whilst developing strong relationships with the existing customer base of independent veterinary practices and large veterinary groups, the Managing Director will identify new target accounts.
- As part of a growth agenda, they will work on a diversifying strategy with potential new service offering within the veterinary sector.
The candidate profile:
- It is essential that they have solid experience in the veterinary sector, either in a commercial, clinical or operational capacity.
- A natural leader, they have experience leading and engaging teams in the veterinary sector.
- Highly customer focused, they have strong commercial acumen and the gravitas and natural ability to influence stakeholders at all levels.
- A hands-on, enthusiastic and ambitious leader, the Managing Director will have demonstrable experience managing the P&L of an agile SME through a phase of growth.
If you are an ambitious and driven Sales Director, Managing Director or Vet who is ready to take a small business on a growth trajectory, please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: email@example.com