North East Six figure basic + Performance Related Bonus Plan
Our client is a well-established privately-owned manufacturer and distributor of appliances and furniture to a wide range of customers, including National Accounts, Large Contractors, Multiple Merchants and Independent showrooms.
Reporting into the Executive Chairman, there is a need for a Managing Director to develop and drive a 5 year commercial strategy.
The primary objectives are:
- To develop and implement a successful five year commercial strategy incorporating sales, distribution, manufacturing, channel management, marketing and financial ROI.
- To provide strategic leadership to the commercial and marketing teams, ensuring high levels of performance and customer care which meet current and future business requirements.
- To take an active part in setting the future direction of the business, to challenge and ensure the most optimum commercial strategy and channels used.
- To work closely with key stakeholders in the business, including the Executive Chairman, to ensure a driven and dynamic culture is built upon and shapes the business going forward.
- It is essential that you have gained significant commercial experience with P&L responsibility driving fiscal growth in a medium-sized manufacturing business (consumer durables).
- Having clearly progressed from commercial leadership to general management roles, you have proven experience defining and implementing a profitable growth strategy in close cooperation with the senior leadership team.
- It is essential that you have proven capability developing and implementing commercial and multi-channel strategies, having supplied national and independent retailers, trade merchants and contractors.
- With a natural business and commercial sense, you remain customer facing and thrive on developing a thorough knowledge of your market segments.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a high-performing, customer-facing executive within the consumer durables sector to make their mark in a full P&L responsible role, enjoy the backing of a committed board, challenge the established players, and build a market-leading portfolio of brands.
A generous remuneration package is on offer, including a substantial performance related bonus plan, to attract the best.
If you meet the above criteria we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: CV@cooperedwards.com