This is a rare opportunity to lead the fast-growing subsidiary of a multi €bn European manufacturer of complex equipment.
- With full P&L responsibility, you will oversee all aspects of industrial and sales operations.
- You will provide strong leadership to the local executive team, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and accountability.
- Whilst balancing strategic planning with day-to-day operational excellence, you will drive the Manufacturing and Engineering departments through standard production and through the implementation of new product ranges along new and Lean manufacturing concepts.
- You will lead domestic Sales and Service, whilst working together with the corporate division to drive international sales volume growth.
- As part of a large international group, you will develop and encourage an operations and commercial strategy that motivates employees and connects to divisional strategies across the group.
- Educated to degree level (Engineering or Business discipline), it is essential that you have gained P&L responsibility at board level with large international manufacturers of complex, custom made equipment or machinery.
- With demonstrable experience in leading change, you possess strong interpersonal skills with a natural ability to develop effective business relationships and to influence key stakeholders both locally and at board level.
- This role requires a balance of strong business acumen and the drive to increase sales growth and profitability, with a passion for engineering and machinery.
- It is essential that you have ambition for the success of the business, and for personal long-term evolution in the group.
If you are an ambitious and experienced Managing Director with a strong bias for engineering solutions and want to grow your career in a leading multinational group, please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards.