For a leading manufacturer based in Yorkshire, we are recruiting a Management Accountant.
The main responsibilities include:
- As Management Accountant for this busy factory, you will play a key part providing appropriate financial information for the senior team.
- You will monitor closely the performance of engineering project costs, underpinning the visibility on performance with timely reporting.
- Whilst being responsible for financial administration and internal audits, you will manage the preparation of reports, budgets and forecasts of departmental and product costs, effectively and clearly communicating this information throughout the organisation.
- The Management Accountant will play a key part implementing and developing SAP and other management systems, providing analysis on variance and profitability projections.
The candidate profile:
- It is essential that you a qualified Management Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) who has gained experience in a manufacturing environment and who is keen to be immersed in a factory setting.
- A keen advisor to the senior team, you will thrive on interfacing with engineering and production, having a hands-on understanding of the world of manufacturing.
- It is essential that you have had exposure to SAP costing and are interested in being involved in SAP projects.
- Above all, you will be inquisitive and have excellent communication skills, with the ambition to further your career for the long term.
If you are an enthusiastic Management Accountant who meets the above criteria and wants a genuine chance to progress rapidly in a multinational organisation, please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: email@example.com