Key Account Manager
UK Wide – Remote Home Base (anywhere in the UK)
We are partnering with a dynamic and successful international group looking for a Business Development Manager to keep strengthening their UK market position in the Building Materials sector.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will have overall responsibility for the strategic growth and development of large existing distributors and trade customers of decorative panels.
- Primarily managing and developing existing key accounts, you will maintain long lasting relationships and strive towards excellent customer service.
- As Key Account Manager, you will also categorise and convert prospects promoting the group’s product range to contractors, installers, shop fitters, interior fit-out companies.
- You will act as a key link between distributors and Specifications, Training and Supply Chain teams.
Your skills and experience:
- A Key Account Manager or Business Development Manager based anywhere in the UK, it is essential that you have gained experience in field sales managing your own territory in decorative panels, selling to distributors, contractors or specifiers.
- You have demonstrable experience managing existing accounts and developing relationships to maximise your position on the market.
- With a strategic mindset and solid analytical insight, you thrive on growing your brand awareness and market share.
- You possess strong interpersonal and influencing skills with a proven capacity to develop effective business relationships with other stakeholders across the UK business and at global level.
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop the UK reputation and market share of a recognised European leader, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: firstname.lastname@example.org