International Sales Manager
Our client is a Consumer Goods business looking to grow their international commercial team through continued growth and development overseas.
We are now looking for an International Sales Manager to manage existing accounts and develop new business throughout European and North American markets.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To achieve sales targets for nominated accounts and distributors in designated countries outside of the UK.
- To develop an international business development strategy, to include direct trading with major international retailers.
- To manage, motivate and measure the performance of distributors in Europe and North America, by periodically reviewing existing distributions agreements, recommending and implementing change to the group.
- To gather the main influences and key trends relevant to the key customers, competitors and end users across your markets.
- To effectively communicate key information to the sales and marketing team and the wider organisation.
Your skills and experience:
- Of graduate calibre, you are fluent in written and spoken English, and ideally can conduct business in another European language (German, Italian, or French).
- It is essential that you have significant experience managing pan-European retailer accounts, achieving and exceeding sales targets across European and North American markets.
- You have a clear understanding of, and interest in, main influences and key trends amongst pan-European retailers.
- You will be required to spend several days per week in the office in Yorkshire, the rest of the time travelling to your overseas markets (approximately twice per month.)
If you meet the above criteria we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: CV@cooperedwards.com