Head of Human Resources
West Yorkshire – Manufacturing
For a leading manufacturer based in Yorkshire, we are recruiting a Head of Human Resources.
- As Head of Human Resources for this busy factory, you will manage the HR department whilst playing a key part setting the strategic direction of the business to ensure the drive towards a high performance culture.
- Reporting to the General Manager, it is essential that you provide strong coaching and support to operational managers, helping them integrate HR in their strategic decision.
- You will lead the HR department in responding to operational issues (legal, recruitment, training, contracts, career development, pay negotiation, employee representative committee matters), whilst implementing various HR projects (new working patterns, flexy time, reporting tools, operational satisfaction etc).
The candidate profile:
- It is essential that you are a graduate with Level 7 CIPD qualification, with significant experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Proactive and experienced in all HR areas (employment law, career development, pay, training and recruitment), you balance a hands-on and strategic approach to manage HR of a busy site.
- You like to work closely with the site GM/MD/CEO, and have experienced taking a business through an exciting transformation period.
- It is essential that you are interested in coaching and supporting operational managers.
If you are an enthusiastic Head of Human Resources who meets the above criteria and wants a genuine chance to manage the HR department of a busy site, please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: firstname.lastname@example.org