Finance and Operations Director
Our client is a highly dynamic and innovative leader in their field. As part of their ambitious strategic growth plans, we are now looking for a Finance and Operations Director to bring key financial and operational skills into the business at a time when the company is growing substantially.
Your key responsibilities:
- With overall responsibility for the Finance and Administration teams, you will be willing to constructively challenge the status-quo and present alternative strategies.
- Balance hands-on responsibility for the day-to-day financial control of the business, and for the day-to-day administration, logistics and HR functions, with making recommendations on strategy and operations to the rest of the board.
- Manage key relationships with investors, shareholders and offices in Asia, including regular reporting, while playing a key part in preparing business plans, financial projections and analyses, supporting the CEO in communicating these plans.
- Lead the development of business processes to ensure efficient communication and measure of individual, team and company performance.
- Play a key role liaising with customers and partners, lead the review of potential new contracts and agreements with clients, from legal and cost implications.
Your skills and experience:
- A graduate in a Business related degree, it is essential that you are CIMA qualified and followed Accountancy firm training.
- You must have previous experience as Finance Controller/Director/CFO of a manufacturing business (preferably but not essentially project based), preferably in an SME environment, where you have supported significant growth.
- A natural ability to develop solid long-lasting relationships with customers and shareholders globally (especially Taiwan, Hong Kong and China), driven by the ability to influence decision makers.
- Highly commercially biased, you have gained commercial and legal experience of long-term international/export contracts.
This is a unique opportunity to bring your financial expertise to a global leader at a turning point in their development. If you meet the above criteria we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants Cooper Edwards: CV@cooperedwards.com