E-Commerce Operations Manager – Consumer Goods Retailer – Lincolnshire
Looking for the chance to run the show for a fast-growing online retailer? Not fazed by the fast-paced nature of next day delivery?
This is an excellent opportunity to play a key role in the rapid growth of a dynamic and agile retailer with strong family values at its core, and excellent progression potential.
The impact you will have:
As E-commerce Operations Manager, you will play a key part of the management team and report directly into the Managing Director.
- Responsible for the day-to-day smooth and efficient running of operations from Goods-In through to Dispatch, you will oversee Customer Service, Order Fulfilment, Warehousing and supporting functions.
- Keen to build an end-to-end supply chain function resulting in excellent customer service, operational excellence and optimal profitability, the E-commerce Operations Manager will assess existing processes and drive efficiency improvements continuously thanks to better and slicker processes and systems.
- Driven by a genuine care for people and their wellbeing, you will lead and develop a long-established experienced team, with coaching sessions, regular feedback and meetings, whilst recognising and celebrating great performance.
Could this be you?
- Of degree calibre in Business or a related discipline, you have gained significant experience managing and improving processes of the efficient operations and supply chain of an e-commerce retail business.
- As E-commerce Operations Manager or Supply Chain Manager, you have proven experience implementing and optimising B2C e-commerce processes and order management systems within order fulfilment, warehousing, data management and customer service.
- You are a natural leader who is driven by getting the best out of their team as much as by running a highly efficient operation. You clearly get a buzz out of being the go-to person on site, running the entire operation efficiently and keeping your teams smiling.
- From supplier negotiations to order despatch, you thrive on having control over the end-to-end operation of a small and highly agile business.
If you are an ambitious Operations or Supply Chain Manager with a fantastic attitude and the determination to solve day-to-day issues, please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: email@example.com