Customer Support Manager
Wiltshire attractive package
Our client is a well-established business looking to strengthen their market position with this newly created Customer Support Manager position.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To put the customer first and turn their experience into a major competitive advantage.
- To put in place robust KPIs to measure and improve customer satisfaction.
- To manage a substantial team through analysis and the implementation of differing customer strategies according to routes to market.
- To evaluate, improve and manage the internal process once an order is taken by one of the retail channels, through to final installation and sign off.
- To implement and manage exceptional after sales care, warranty claims and on-site modifications where required.
Your skills and experience:
- From a manufacturing or distribution background, it is essential that you have supplied goods into a retail environment.
- You have demonstrated turning a passive customer support team into a proactive experience driven team, passionate about putting the customer first.
- You have a proven track record of challenging existing processes and improving customer escalation methods and ways of working.
- A self-motivated and ambitious individual, you are not afraid to make decisions.
If you meet the above criteria we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: CV@cooperedwards.com