Our client is a well-established consumer goods manufacturer looking to grow their marketing team with this newly created Communications Manager role.
Your key responsibilities:
- Having complete ownership of Communications for your network of showrooms, your ultimate objective will be to drive footfall to those locations.
- Leveraging the in house creative resources, you will work closely with sales and local showrooms to ensure core promotional messaging is communicated effectively, putting in place comms tools to monitor the effectiveness of your activity (events, web activity, press, PPC, SEO etc).
- Focusing on developing and measuring cost-effective local awareness and footfall, you will work closely with the media and PR agency.
- Ultimately becoming the go-to point for showrooms, you will lead the showroom events program.
- You will manage the web content, ensuring banners and CTA’s are aligned to promotional plans.
Your skills and experience:
- Of graduate calibre, you are likely to have gained experience in a similar Communications role, ideally within a Retail, Showroom or PR environment, aiming at driving footfall to specific locations.
- Your passion for communications and delivering effective promotional messages stems from a natural interest in the main influences and key trends in the market.
- You thrive on building relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders and juggling many different comms activities whilst working towards demanding deadlines.
- Above all you are hungry for your next step and will recognise the potential to grow the scope of the role you take on.
If you meet the above criteria and are up for taking on this blank canvas and making it your own, in a highly supportive organisation, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: CV@cooperedwards.com