Commercial Manager – Direct to Consumer
Our client is a Consumer Goods business looking for an ambitious Commercial Manager to head up their highly successful Direct to Consumer channel.
- As Commercial Manager for the Direct to Consumer channel, you will be responsible for strategic sales and profitability to include online, microsites and showrooms.
- You will ensure brand executions are aligned across web and showroom formats.
- You will keep a close eye on digital acquisition spend for optimum ROI, maximising the quantity and quality of sales leads through effective tracking mechanisms.
- The Commercial Manager will manage a well-established team responsible for web content, digital engagement and showrooms sales, as well as external digital marketing agencies.
Your skills and experience:
- Of graduate calibre in a business related discipline, it is essential that you have led successful multichannel campaigns whilst driving digital marketing acquisition (Affiliate and Social Acquisition, SEO, PPC etc.) in a direct to consumer sector.
- As a digital and e-commerce expert, you have a natural ability to develop a clear understanding of your market and competition, locally and online.
- You have strong leadership skills and thrive on developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- The role is home based.
If you are a commercial professional with solid e-commerce digital expertise and you are ready to take over and grow a highly successful model, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: CV@cooperedwards.com