Sales Manager (Consumables)
Boldon, South Tyneside competitive package
Our client is a dynamic and succesful international group looking for a Sales Manager to manage their UK Consumables division.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will have overall responsibility for the profitability and operational day to day management of the Consumables department.
- As Sales Manager for Consumables, you will manage, develop and motivate an existing sales team, ultimately encouraging team work, whilst monitoring and improving sales performance.
- Whist maintaining long lasting relationships with key accounts, you will strive towards excellent customer service.
- You will work closely with the Head of Consumables at Group level on the introduction of new products into the market.
Your skills and experience:
- A Sales Manager based in the North East, it is essential that you have gained experience managing established sales teams in a B2B machinery or components manufacturing and/or distribution environment.
- You have demonstrable experience in leading by example, remaining a hands-on leader with a natural affinity for coaching and mentoring people.
- Always putting the customer satisfaction first, you are also process driven and always looking for ways to improve customer service.
- You will possess strong interpersonal and influencing skills with a proven capacity to develop effective business relationships with other stakeholders across the UK business and at global level.
- Working knowledge of salesforce and SAP would be an advantage.
If you are looking for an exciting move to grow your career long-term with an impressive market leader, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: CV@cooperedwards.com