Business Development Manager
For a leading global manufacturer operating from Yorkshire, we are recruiting a Business Development Manager for new equipment.
The main responsibilities:
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing and executing strategies for new markets and new applications, throughout Europe and CIS countries.
- They will manage and mentor a team of local Regional Sales Managers.
- They will develop sound knowledge about the business strategy of existing and target clients to enable the development and implementation of a clear five-year plan.
- They will explore and develop new channels to market and look for new product and service opportunities, understanding what is critical to the customer to support these developments.
The profile required:
- With relevant Engineering or Business qualifications, it is essential that you have experienced a technical environment of capital equipment/automation equipment/machine tools manufacturing.
- Experience in winning and growing key accounts within OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers in complex industries is essential.
- You have gained experience managing, motivating and mentoring sales teams.
- Based in Yorkshire, you are committed to a certain degree of flexibility to accommodate up to 40-50% travel within Europe and CIS countries.
- A foreign language would be an advantage.
If you are an ambitious and experienced sales manager with a strong bias for engineering solutions and want to grow your career in a leading multinational group, please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards.