Business Development Manager
Own the global Business Development activity of a leading British manufacturer!
For a leading global engineering manufacturer operating from the UK, we are recruiting a Business Development Manager with global responsibility.
The main responsibilities:
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing their own Business Development strategy throughout Europe and Asia, by developing and maintaining close relationships with target customers, and attending conferences and exhibitions.
- They will ensure optimum customer satisfaction by liaising closely between R&D, Production and Customers throughout the sales process.
- They will contribute to new product development by providing valuable marketing and technical input to the business.
The profile required:
- Degree qualified, it is essential that you have experienced a highly technical environment of capital equipment manufacturing.
- Above all, your Business Development experience and skills have brought you success in highly consultative and long sales cycles.
- Based in the UK or Europe, you are committed to a certain degree of flexibility and travel to ensure close engagement with the UK sites.
If you are an enthusiastic business developer with a solid technical appreciation who meets the above criteria and wants to make their mark in a growing organisation, please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards.