Aftermarket Sales Manager
For a leading manufacturer based in Yorkshire, we are recruiting an Aftermarket Sales Manager.
The main responsibilities include:
- The Sales Manager will design, develop and execute a sales plan for the Aftermarket business, whilst structuring a robust quotation department to meet the demand in a timely manner.
- A true Sales professional, you will own all aspects of managing and developing Key Accounts (eg. blue chip OEMs), whilst also proactively targeting New Business.
- A strong addition to the team, you will play a key part in developing and implementing a clear five-year plan, including developing new channels to market.
The profile required:
- Degree qualified, it is essential that you have gained direct selling experience in Aftermarket, in a highly technical and international, complex manufacturing environment.
- With experience winning and growing key accounts, you thrive on developing blue-chip corporate customer relationships whilst developing growth strategies.
- With high attention to detail and a proven ability to be rigorously analytical, you are able to influence and negotiate at all levels internally and externally.
If you are an enthusiastic new business development professional who meets the above criteria and wants to make their mark in a growing organisation, please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: email@example.com