Aftermarket Commercial Manager
For a leading manufacturer based in Yorkshire, we are recruiting an Aftermarket Commercial Manager to lead the aftermarket commercial team.
The main responsibilities include:
- The Commercial Manager will play a key part in a change initiative, by leading and developing an Applications Engineering team to ensure they offer the best technical solutions available.
- You will drive performance through rigorous sales and pipeline management processes with KPIs, and build value-adding processes to ensure strong technical assessment and sign-off of bids.
- You will design and implement processes for the management of commercial contracts to ensure compliance and contain risks.
The profile required:
- Degree qualified, it is essential that you have gained direct selling experience in a changing manufacturing environment, whilst providing commercial support in international, complex industries.
- With excellent commercial sense, you have developed strong contractual knowledge and experience of negotiating complex liabilities.
- You are passionate about developing and embedding robust processes.
- A change agent, you have excellent leadership skills with a natural ability to engage and motivate your team through successful change.
If you are an enthusiastic commercial professional who meets the above criteria and wants to make their mark in a growing organisation, please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards: firstname.lastname@example.org